Messaging & Media Products
The Commonwealth Prevention Alliance invites you to work with us to help promote healthy life choices, positive role modeling, and build healthy, capable children in our state. Here you will find a wide variety of downloadable media and messaging materials developed in partnership with EPISCenter and the Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency (PCCD) and OMPP sites/Coalitions to use in your area that will help to inform and educate the public about these methods and to START building healthy children today!
*NOTE: All licensed material is being used for illustrative purposes only, and any person depicted in the licensed material is a model.
For help with ordering media/materials, start HERE. Many of the messaging formats are designed to be imprinted with your local/organizational logo/information, however, make sure to review our Media Usage Agreement before doing so. If you don’t see something you’re interested in, contact us! We are always expanding this archive! Please refer any questions about access to the media materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Can be customized with local information)
Patient Empowerment Materials
- Infographic Videos (30+ By category)
- Elevator Door Wraps
- Digital/Social Display Ad A (300×600)
- Digital/Social Display Ad B (300×600)
- Digital/Social Display Ad C (300×250)
- Digital/Social Display Ad D (768×1024)
- Digital/Social Display Ad E (768×1024)
- Digital/Social Display Ad F (320×50)
- Digital/Social Display Ad G (728×90)
PAStart Display Materials
(Imprintable with local/organizational information.)
Digital/Social Media Static Display Ads
PSA (Broadcast, Radio/TV, Web Customizable for any organization/event.)
- :15 Web Version 01 (For broadcast, in-theater, or connected TV)
- :15 Version 02 (For broadcast, in-theater, or connected TV)
- :15 Version 03 (For broadcast, in-theater, or connected TV)
- :15 Tagged Version sample (For broadcast, in-theater, or connected TV)
- :30 Radio/Spotify PSA
Tips For Use
- Review the materials on this site.
- Make a plan with your agency/organization/coalition as to what materials you wish to choose and how you will be using them.
- Designate one person at your agency/organization/coalition to be the contact person who downloads the material.
- Keep a record of media materials that are used with accurate counts to facilitate follow up questions.
- Keep a record of comments and feedback that you receive.
- Keep a record of any partners in your area who help to disseminate materials along with their zip codes.