Before You Start
Please complete this survey before downloading or utilizing PAStart materials to indicate agreement to usage terms.
Informational Media Products
The Commonwealth Prevention Alliance invites you to work with us to help promote healthy life choices, positive role modeling, and build healthy, capable children in our state. Here you will find an array of downloadable media materials developed in partnership with EPISCenter and the Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency (PCCD) to use in your area that will help to inform and educate the public about how to better understand these methods and to START building your healthy child today!
*NOTE: All licensed material is being used for illustrative purposes only, and any person depicted in the licensed material is a model.
Many of the messaging formats available here are designed to be imprinted with your local/organizational logo/information, however, PLEASE review our Materials Usage Guide. Please refer any questions about access to the media materials to email@example.com
Digital/Social Media Ads
(Coming Fall 2019)
- :15 Web Version 01 (For broadcast, in-theater, or connected TV availability contact BOOM)
- :15 Version 02 (For broadcast, in-theater, or connected TV availability contact BOOM)
- :15 Version 03 (For broadcast, in-theater, or connected TV availability contact BOOM)
- :15 Tagged Version sample (Done for EPICC. For broadcast, in-theater, or connected TV availability contact BOOM)
Tips For Use
- Review the materials on this site.
- Make a plan with your agency/organization/coalition as to what materials you wish to choose and how you will be using them.
- Designate one person at your agency/organization/coalition to be the contact person who downloads the material.
- Keep a record of media materials that are used with accurate counts to facilitate follow up questions.
- Keep a record of comments and feedback that you receive.
- Keep a record of any partners in your area who help to disseminate materials along with their zip codes.